Google has introduced its music streaming service called Google Play Music. Unlike other music streaming services, it lets you store your music collection and stream it from wherever you are. This is free to use music application where you need to upload your favourite music online to enjoy streaming it anytime and from anywhere at your convenience. It is easy to use, and you can log in to the music streaming app using your existing Google Account and start using it for streaming unlimited music content on the go. This would also be a good background music when you are trying to relax while playing some fun casino games via oncapan.com.
Compatibility of Google Play Music
Like regular music streaming websites, Google Play Music can also be used through its web browser, which is very simple and easy to use. The web browser allows you to stream music right there online, and also you can upload files and folders of music straight from the browser page itself. But you need to ensure that the files you are uploading to the music streaming app are not larger than 300MB each. It supports a wide variety of file types, including M4A, M4P, OGG, FLAC, WMA and MP3.
The application is compatible with various gadgets and devices and works smoothly with Chromecast, Android TV, and mobile devices. Downloading of the application can be done easily from the Google Play Store and iTunes for iOS devices.
Pros & Cons of Google Play Music
- You can store up to 50,000 songs in the folder
- Allows you to play your music collection offline
- Works across the world without restrictions
- Supports in creating custom playlists
- You can purchase a subscription to access unlimited songs
- Up to ten different devices can be connected with a single account
- A family plan is also available for your entire family
- It can’t play music on several devices at once
Key Highlights of Google Play Music
- With Google Play Music, you can play music in shuffle mode and via your favourite playlist
- You are allowed to add any songs to the queue instantly without having to add them to the playlist. But the queue can be created into the playlist
- Like any song you are listening to and selecting the thumbs up icon, the option lets the service know that you liked the songs. It will automatically play similar music by extracting it from the playlist.
- The songs that you liked the most will be added together into the playlist automatically
- It supports a full-screen mode to enable you to have access to the basic playback controls while viewing the full album art
- The songs stored in the library are organized automatically into albums, artists, genres and songs sections of the application. You can also sort the songs by duration, name, album, artist and number of times you streamed it
Google Play Music is undoubtedly the best place for streaming music from your playlist. It has a larger capacity to store songs up to 50, 000 and this means it can offer you unlimited hours of entertainment at no extra cost.